Internal Recruiter – Construction
- Location: Ruthin, North Wales
- Position: Internal Recruiter - Construction
- Salary: Competitive
- Date posted: 29th Apr 2021
- Vacancy type: Full Time Permanent
Operating for over 50 years, Jones Bros Group is an award-winning civil engineering company based in North Wales. Providing complete civil engineering solutions for a range of projects across the UK, we have an extensive track record in Renewables and energy, Waste management facilities & landfill engineering, Highways & Rail, Infrastructure including business and industrial parks and Flood, Coastal & Marine Infrastructure.
With a workforce of over 500 people, we lead the way in progressive engineering and use the latest civil engineering techniques to minimise the environmental impact of our work. So, join us as we continue to grow and we will recognise the part you play.
Jones Bros have an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced and growing team as an Internal Recruiter. This role will suit an individual who is professional, proactive, motivated and forward-thinking with the ability to support a fast-paced and friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a company where they can really excel and prove their Recruitment ability. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential. Come on board and you will play a key role in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the recruitment process for weekly-paid Construction Operatives
- Delivering on weekly-paid hiring requirements through the efficient and cost-effective attraction and selection of good quality operative talent
- Effective and robust sourcing and screening of operative candidates for all sites & projects
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Ongoing measurement and review of effectiveness of weekly-paid recruitment activities, & driving ongoing improvements
- Development and maintenance of a pipeline of potential candidates through networking with active and passive candidates, social media, plan recruitment campaigns or other methods
- Strongly promote the Jones Bros employer brand and EVP via appropriate methods
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy in for the position
- Promoting the internal Employee Referral Programme to existing construction operative employees.
- Achieving agreed individual targets and KPIS and reporting on these to management
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience of managing high-volume weekly paid recruitment in a competitive sector – whether that is in a recruitment agency or in-house setting.
- Someone who works well under pressure (within a challenging environment).
- Able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of legislation and regulations within the recruitment sector
- Have a continuous improvement mind-set and be used to improving processes – using relevant systems and tools
- Pragmatic and proactive in approach and style – you will also need to be reactive when the need arises and be comfortable to find solutions at short notice.
- Flexible and adaptable approach (including to working outside traditional hours)
- Accuracy & a high level of attention to detail are essential, as is a having a robust & resilient character
- Adept at collaborating with others. In this role, you will need to be a team player with strong organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Will hold a full UK driving licence
- Experience of working in a similar high volume recruitment role within the construction sector.
- Welsh speaker
What you’ll get in return
We can offer long-term career opportunities with an opportunity to develop within a progressive and successful business. You can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Company pension
- Support for any ongoing study and qualifications will be considered
All our workplaces are Covid secure.
Upload your CV and Covering Letter